Rules & Regulations of Membership
All Annual Members receive the following Privileges
- 7 Day Advance Booking privileges
- Preferred rates on cart fees
- $10 off guest fee rates
Proper attire is required. All Members & guests must wear proper shirts and shorts at all times.Membership Cards
All Members must present photo ID Membership to receive the appropriate discounts on golf, carts and other purchases
Cigar and cigarette smoking will be restricted to the designated areas.
The use of profane language and loud or rude behavior by any member or guest will not be tolerated while on the property, and may result in suspension or termination of membership privileges.
Member / Employee Relations:
Members of the club are not permitted to request special personal services from Club staff or personnel on duty. The Pines of Georgina will not tolerate abuse of its employees, verbally or otherwise, by any Member or Guest. No Member shall discipline any employee. Any employee not rendering appropriate and courteous service should be reported to the specific club’s management immediately.
Club Rule Violations:
Any person failing to adhere to the Club Rules may be subject to suspension or termination of their membership privileges. Rules and Regulations changes may be posted from time to time in the Clubhouse.
Golf & Course:
Tee Time Reservations & Cancellations:
- Reservations may be made by calling the Pines of Georgina at 705-437-7800 up to 7 days in advance. Off time Membership rates ($10 off) apply to walk on only
- Players must register in the Pro Shop prior to teeing off.
- Any Member requesting a time for a twosome, threesome or single should expect to be paired with other golfers.
Members and guests are reminded to adhere to the cart rules of the day, properly repair ball marks, rake bunkers. Members and guests are requested to properly dispose of all trash and debris while on the golf course.
- Operation of a golf cart is at the risk of the operator.
- Golf carts fees are limited to 9 & 18 Holes only
- No more than two (2) riders are permitted per golf cart.
- Golf carts must remain on cart paths at all times unless otherwise posted.
- A valid driver’s license is required to operate a golf cart.
- The use of golf carts is limited to registered golfers and Members or guests.
- Members are responsible for any damage caused to golf carts by themselves, or their guests.
Pace of Play:
It is the responsibility of each Member and their guest(s) to maintain pace of play goals. It is each group’s responsibility to be observant of its position on the golf course. Rangers will assist in maintaining the pace of play by monitoring elapsed time and the group’s location on the course. A Ranger may ask a group to skip a hole in order to re-establish their designated position on the course or let a group through on a quieter day.
On-Course Food and Beverage:
In season, beverages and snacks are available at designated locations and from the Beverage Cart. Personal beverage, food and/or coolers are not permitted on the Pines of Georgina at anytime.
All players should abide by the following rules of courtesy:
- A player is only allowed to play one ball. Practice is not permitted on the course.
- All golfers are required to have their own set of clubs.
- Players should play without delay by going directly to their ball and being prepared to play when it is their turn.
- Before leaving a sand trap, a player should carefully rake over all disturbances and footprints.
- On the putting green, players should be prepared to putt when it is their turn.
- Upon the completion of a hole, players should leave the green immediately, and mark their scores at the next tee.
- Players are not to play until the players in the group ahead are out of range.
- All golf holes are to be played in the proper order and no member shall be allowed to skip holes on their own volition